3. What insurance cover do I need?

Personal travel insurance is compulsory when volunteering in South Africa and can be arranged with your local travel agency or on line. Our recommendation is CareMed. The extent of your insurance is up to your discretion.

We suggest that you take a full package that includes:
Repatriation to your home country should there be a medical emergency.
Emergency medical evacuation
Major medical cover
Loss of personal effects

Back to Frequently Asked Questions.
FacebookSaville Foundation